Monday, July 12, 2010

I Love My IPad



So I have had my IPad for a couple weeks now and I really really love it! I have added just a few apps for now, but one of my favorite is Adobe Ideas! This app is FREE and is a great vector drawing program. I have recently inked a rubber stamp design for my company 2 Cute Rubber Stamps using Adobe Ideas on the IPad and it is great! I was using my older hp tablet pc to ink my designs in Flash but now since I can use my IPad there is no turning back. Now it is a bit different and the more I do the better I will get, plus I need to get a new pogo stylus because my pup bear chewed on it so the top piece is looser that it should be. Anywhoo check out Owl Sparklers, my fist inking on the IPad!

1 comment:

  1. very cute, and well done. I downloaded the adobe ideas app on day one, but i have yet to open it on the iPad. i am way too addicted to Brushes and sketchbook.

    ReplyDelete